Have a question regarding any of our IdeaPaint Products?
IdeaPaint, how it works
In 2008, IdeaPaint introduced the first whiteboard paint ever invented. It became the first high-performance whiteboard formula on the market and is still the most durable whiteboard coating available. It has been hailed as "the latest in communication technology".
Idea Paint Benefits and High Performance
- IdeaPaint is available in white. It also comes in clear, which can be applied over a pre painted coloured wall.
- It can be applied to virtually any smooth surface, plasterboard, tables, pillars, doors to name but a few.
- It outperforms and outlasts the leading dry-erase option. We just prep and prime the surface before we start. IdeaPaint will be as smooth as the surface we paint.
- Erases clean everytime and is odourless.
- Can also be used as a projection screen: Despite its high gloss nature, many customers use IdeaPaint as a projection surface. Short throw and tabletop projectors are recommended for best results.
- Boarders can be created around IdeaPaint surfaces to promote interest, to brand with company logo's or simply to make their idea paint space stand out. The possibilities are endless.
- IdeaPaint is ready to initially write on after 7 days.
- IdeaPaint is backed by a limited lifetime warranty that guarantees the paint will not crack, peel, stain, fade or yellow. The surface is guaranteed to look just as good in future years as it does when first installed.
- Over 100,000 successful installations worldwide.
- It is the only patented whiteboard product on the market.
- Green Gard Gold Certified ( Low VOC emissions, and is acceptable for use in schools and healthcare facilities).
- IdeaPaint is a functional coating that not only out performs and provides more flexibility than traditional white boards but also requires less energy and resources to manufacture, package and ship.